Unicode Variation Selector and Combining character

От 荒井元成
Тема Unicode Variation Selector and Combining character
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I tried it on PostgreSQL 13. If you use the Unicode Variation Selector and Combining Character

, the base character and the Variation selector will be 2 in length. Since it will be one character on the display, we expect it to be one in length. Please provide a function corresponding to the unicode variasion selector. I hope It is supposed to be provided as an extension.

The functions that need to be supported are as follows:

char_length|character_length|substring|trim|btrim|left

|length|lpad|ltrim|regexp_match|regexp_matches

|regexp_replace|regexp_split_to_array|regexp_split_to_table

|replace|reverse|right|rpad|rtrim|split_part|strpos|substr|starts_with

Best regartds,

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: docs: mention "pg_read_all_stats" in "track_activities" description