psql hang in emacs/cygwin bash (postgresql-7.4.5)

От David Liu
Тема psql hang in emacs/cygwin bash (postgresql-7.4.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi all,

I've successfully installed postgresql (actually, cygwin did this
for me), and done an initdb on a directory. Now, I'm trying to
use psql after initialization. It works from the windows
command-line, but not when I type 'psql' from an emacs bash
prompt. When I kill the shell buffer, I get this message in the
postgresql log:

LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

any help would be appreciated.

David

От: Reini Urban
Сообщение: Re: socket operation on non-socket error
От: Carlo Florendo
Сообщение: postmaster won't start after 'kill -9'