RE: How to prevent "no wait lock" after a connection drop

От Ertan Küçükoğlu
Тема RE: How to prevent "no wait lock" after a connection drop
Дата
Список pgsql-general

kernel to decide the connection is lost; until then, the > backend session
will just sit there waiting for more data, and it'll be holding whatever
locks it had too.

> You could adjust the server's tcp_keepalives_xxx settings to make it
notice the connection drop more quickly.

>            regards, tom lane

Hello,

Server TCP timeout parameters set to identify a dropped connection in 3.5
minutes max. I am waiting for test results.

Thanks & regards,
Ertan

От: Ertan Küçükoğlu
Сообщение: Eror while dropping a user
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Pg_rewind cannot load history wal