Re: Download file from COPY ... TO with pgadmin

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Download file from COPY ... TO with pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/31/23 05:02, Marco Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using COPY …TO it is possible to store e.g. the “value” of a bytea cell
> in a directory on the server. E.g. by this:
>
> COPY (SELECT content FROM d_doc WHERE id = 'x123456') TO
> CONCAT('/tmp/mydoc.pdf’) (FORMAT binary);
>
> As we do not have access to the postgresql fileserver (ssh, …), but can
> SELECT the value of the bytea cell, is It possible to download the bytea
> directly into a file on a client computer when using pgadmin? Is there a
> solution with the COPY … TO command, any pgadmin specific feature or any
> other simple solution?

Read the docs:

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.19/import_export_data.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Dirschel, Steve"
Сообщение: RE: [EXT] DBeaver session populating pg_stat_activity.backend_xmin
От: Dimitrios Apostolou
Сообщение: Re: SELECT * FROM huge_table LIMIT 10; Why does it take more than 10 min to complete, with cold caches