Re: Reliability Stability of PgSQL & it's JDBC driver

От Nikhil G. Daddikar
Тема Re: Reliability Stability of PgSQL & it's JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nathan,

Thanks for your response. It is great to know that Postgres is working out
fine. However,  I don't understand what "Vaccum of the DB" means nor what
the "WAL" functionality is. If you could briefly explain these, that would
be great.

Thanks again!
-ngd.

От: Laurentiu Drob
Сообщение: Re: Postgres failover implementation
От: "Trewern, Ben"
Сообщение: RE: info please