pg_dump

От Bob Pawley
Тема pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

I am having a little more success with the pg_dump command. However, I still
seem to have something wrong.

I use the following command after navigating to the bin file -

pg_dump -h localhost -d Aurel -U postgres

After six attempts -

Each attempt processed the database and the command prompt announced a
successful completion.

after 3 attempts - no dump file was found
after 2 attempts - a dump file of 0kb was found.
after the sixth attempt a good dump file of 4 meg made it to the bin folder.
I was able to install this file successfully.

Is it usual to require multiple attempts for each successful dump???

If not, does anyone have thoughts on where  the problem could be??

Bob Pawley

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Improving the timing of a query
От: "Josh Harrison"
Сообщение: Re: Replication using WAL files