cannot read block 39 of pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index: Input/output error

От Andrew Bartley
Тема cannot read block 39 of pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index: Input/output error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

We are using Postgres 7.1.3.

I run a nightly cron that drops all of the application table indexes then unload and reload the most heavily used tables to ensure they are in key sequence, then vacuum analyse the whole DB, recreate the indexes and triggers.

Over the weekend, this error appeared.

ERROR:  cannot read block 39 of pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index: Input/output error
vacuumdb: vacuum  evolvo failed

Could this be a physical I/O error?

Can someone tell me what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Andrew Bartley.

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] ODBC
От: Doug McNaught
Сообщение: Re: cannot read block 39 of pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index: Input/output error