Re: Multiple pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe

От Gregory Wood
Тема Re: Multiple pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> The client might have long since given up and disconnected, but right
> now the backend won't notice until it finishes the query.

That has the sound of something that might change in the near future? I'd
love to automatically have runaway queries killed when the client drops the
connection...

Greg

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: Does PostgreSQL support EXISTS?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: SQL Load Balancer for PostgreSQL