RE: Question about porting the PostgreSQL

От Hsin Lee
Тема RE: Question about porting the PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>Impossible to tell, since you haven't said word one about what this
>box is or what it can do.  If it were plain storage hardware, why do

thanks for your reply.  Yes I know it's hard to explain
why we plan to do what I described without explaining more
about the hardware we have.  So it sounds like it's possible
but very difficult due to the sensitive code to be changed.

Hsin H. Lee

От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: config.guess on OpenUnix 8...
От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: OU8...