Re: sequence / last_value problem

От terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Тема Re: sequence / last_value problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If she had never called nextval, then the sequence would still be on its
first value, would that be why the dump did not include the setval
statement???

Just an idea...

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: problems with pg_dump... with postmaster really
От: Martín Marqués
Сообщение: Re: problems with pg_dump... with postmaster really