Vacuum seems to be halting on very large table

От K.T.
Тема Vacuum seems to be halting on very large table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Vacuum cammand seems to hang (I waited 1-2 hours) on a table that is empty,
but is still using over 66 MB of disk space.  This is due to deletes because
this table is completely reloaded from text files.

The command I am using is "vacuum verbose analyze" from the psql prompt.
Anyone experience this problem?  Anyone got any ideas on how to debug it?
No msg exists in the server.log other than the "notice" for the table (the
statistics).

TIA

-Kane

От: "K.T."
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] what on earth does this mean?!?
От: Remigiusz Sokolowski
Сообщение: shared tables