Connecting to a MySQL database over a network

От Robert S. Bachman
Тема Connecting to a MySQL database over a network
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I emailed you about a year ago regarding a PostgreSQL database. I have another question, not

Sure you can help or not.

We have a client application that connects to a MySQL database over a network but we’re

not able to connect.

Is this something that’s possible using PostgreSQL driver or do we need to migrate our

MySQL database network Server to PostgreSQL?

Thanks very much.

Bob Bachman

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: How can I run installcheck using powershell ?
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14260: psqlODBC does not support sslXXXXX variables