Subject: Re: [PHP] Security
From: "Dan Wilson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Mo Holkar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:02:43 -0600

Here are some general security links, but nothing specific to pgsql/php.

Web Perversion "Hacking" Demo (Interesting!)
http://www.sanctuminc.com/demo/hacking_demo_v1200.html

Best Practices for Secure Web Development (PDF)
http://members.home.net/razvan.peteanu/best_prac_for_sec_dev4.pdf

"How I Hacked PacketStorm" (about SQL injection)
http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/p/doc.asp?id=42&iface=2

-Dan

: Hi all,
: 
: Can anyone recommend a good book or online source discussing security 
: issues in pgsql/php?
: 
: Thanks,
: 
: Mo

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
subscribe-nomail command to [email-masked] so that your
message can get through to the mailing list cleanly