Re: [GENERAL] Nice to have features: Percentage function

От Ron Ben
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Nice to have features: Percentage function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I know I can solve my issue localy but I think that percentage manipulation is commonly used by many users and while it's true that each one can create his own solution localy it would be nice if postgresql would have build in functions for that.

percentagee manipulation is a core fuctionality.
It would be nice to see it listed here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/functions-math.html

ב אפר׳ 17, 2017 0:47, Adrian Klaver כתב:
On 04/16/2017 02:33 PM, Michael Nolan wrote:
> I also have some pre-defined percentage functions, they check the
> denominator and return null if it is zero, to avoid 'divide by zero'
> errors.

Are they available somewhere?

My previous examples where more proof of concept then complete.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com