Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for a cascaded master-slave replication system

От dalgoda@ix.netcom.com (Mike Castle)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for a cascaded master-slave replication system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <200311131624.hADGO7824904@candle.pha.pa.us>,
Bruce Momjian  <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:
>Yes, I noticed that we have a much longer view of our software lifecycle
>than most other open source projects.

I think the only other things comparable are the OSes themselves.  The
Linux kernel and the releases of the various *BSDs seem to be on similar
scales.

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/