Re: [HACKERS] bison

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] bison
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > > We haven't been careful about building and shipping the bison output
> > > in the tarball distribution, as we have for the main parser.
> > Huh?  src/tools/release_prep automatically builds both the main parser
> > and ecpg bison output files.  Is there other stuff it should be
> > handling too?
>
> afaik some of Jan's language stuff uses yacc also...

    Yepp   -   PL/pgSQL   has   it's   own  scanner/parser  (i.e.
    flex/bison). The  tricky  part  in  this  case  is  that  the
    languages  object  file  will  be  loaded at runtime into the
    backend, where the main scanner/parser  is  already  present.
    Thus  I'm  mangling with sed(1) over the generated sources to
    avoid global symbol conflicts.

Jan