Re: Require Assistance Solving Problem - erroneous pg_hba.conf

От dalgoda@ix.netcom.com (Mike Castle)
Тема Re: Require Assistance Solving Problem - erroneous pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In article <10547.1050590455@sss.pgh.pa.us>,
Tom Lane  <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>I thought we had fixed the various config file parsers to be reasonably
>impervious to stray \r's, but you may have found a corner case where
>it's not recognized as whitespace.  Try getting rid of the \r's.

I hate to jump on band-wagons, but..... would switching to an XML based
config file be worth it?

I was also wondering how XML would work for dump/restore.

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/