Re: How to fast the REINDEX

От raghavendra t
Тема Re: How to fast the REINDEX
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I'm sorry I couldn't come up with more, but what you've provided so
far is roughly equivalent to me telling you that it takes over four
hours to travel to see my Uncle Jim, and then asking you how I can
find out how he's doing in less time than that.  There's just not
much to go on.  :-(

If you proceed with the course suggested in the URL I referenced,
people on the list have a chance to be more helpful to you.
Instead of looking into the priority of the question or where it has to be posted, it would be appreciated to keep a discussion to the point mentioned.  Truely this question belong to some other place as you have mentioned in the URL. But answer for Q1 might be expected alteast. Hope i could get the information from the other Thread in other catagory.

Thank you

Regards
Raghavendra

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 3:40 AM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
raghavendra t <raagavendra.rao@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion.

I'm sorry I couldn't come up with more, but what you've provided so
far is roughly equivalent to me telling you that it takes over four
hours to travel to see my Uncle Jim, and then asking you how I can
find out how he's doing in less time than that.  There's just not
much to go on.  :-(

If you proceed with the course suggested in the URL I referenced,
people on the list have a chance to be more helpful to you.

-Kevin