Re: Query planner unaware of possibly best plan

От Denes Daniel
Тема Re: Query planner unaware of possibly best plan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

> The best thing to do is paste them in a text file and send it as an
> attachment.

Okay, it's attached.

> Why did you set enable_sort=off?  It's not like sorting 9 rows is going
> to take any noticeable amount of time anyway.

Of course it's no problem for 9 rows, but this is only a test case. In
production there will be much more. I just wanted to show that the
planner doesn't even consider a plan without a sort step, using purely
index scans.

Denes Daniel

Olvasd az [origo]-t a mobilodon: mini magazinok a Mobizin-en
www.t-mobile.hu/mobizin

Вложения