Re: Newbie question about degraded performance on delete statement. (SOLVED)

От Giulio Cesare Solaroli
Тема Re: Newbie question about degraded performance on delete statement. (SOLVED)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello,

thanks to the added info available running the explain plan through
pgsl (instead of using pgAdmin) I was able to realize that an
(implicitly created) trigger was the culprit of the slowdown I was
suffering.

Adding an index on the foreign key the trigger was monitoring solved the issue.

THANKS EVERYBODY for your kind attention.

Best regards,

Giulio Cesare