Re: continuing with rserv replication

От pgsql-admin
Тема Re: continuing with rserv replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
manueltrujillo@dorna.es writes:
>Anybody know if is possible to make more of one table "active for
>trigger" with the MasterAddTable program utilitie?
>Actually, only one table with one field is allowed for trigger changes on
>the table, and I want to make more of one field for trigger into a table.

I don't think that is possible. I read the code (RServ.pm specifically).

sub DoDelete
{
[...]
        my $sql = "delete from $tabname where $Stables{$tabname}->[1] =
'$key'";
[...]
}

Here you can see that you are only allowed to use one field. In the above
code only one field is
used for deleting a tuple on the slave database (i.e. delete from table
where single_field = value).

sherwin