Re: Opteron vs. Xeon "benchmark"

От Guido Neitzer
Тема Re: Opteron vs. Xeon "benchmark"
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I find the benchmark much more interesting in comparing PostgreSQL to
MySQL than Intel to AMD. It might be as biased as other "benchmarks"
but it shows clearly something that a lot of PostgreSQL user always
thought: MySQL gives up on concurrency ... it just doesn't scale well.

cug

--
PostgreSQL Bootcamp, Big Nerd Ranch Europe, Nov 2006
http://www.bignerdranch.com/news/2006-08-21.shtml