Re: is it possible to create partitioned tables using tables fromdifferent schemas

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: is it possible to create partitioned tables using tables fromdifferent schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/17/19 3:56 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Note that unless you regularly query for only-manually-inserted or
> only-automatically-inserted data, this will be useless and will make
> queries more expensive, with no upside.

Well the OP's use case is:

"I would like to store in that table manually generated information.
Since those rows are inserted by hand, they will be lost when the table
will be reimported."

This got me to thinking an INSERT trigger would work also.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com