stored function - array parameter - how many element in array ?

От Özgür Tuğrul
Тема stored function - array parameter - how many element in array ?
Дата
Re: stored function - array parameter - how many element in array ?  (Claire McLister <mclister@zeesource.net>)
Список pgsql-general
hello,

the question is very clear .. when we write stored function, we can use array parameter as a variable  .. but, in the function, how do i know how many element in that array ?

i want to perform some dml operations about each one like (delete, update or delete)

can anyone show me the example or tell me the function name i should use ..

regards
There is no e-mail anymore .. There is Gmail :)