Re: Argentina and advocacy (re: regional contacts)

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: Argentina and advocacy (re: regional contacts)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
I will contact him on this matter.

Shall I consider myself the regional contact?

There is an open source event the first days of December, I can try to
work out something there.

gb.-

--
Guido Barosio

Сообщение: Re: Argentina and advocacy (re: regional contacts)
Сообщение: Re: Argentina and advocacy (re: regional contacts)