Re: server process crash

От Anj Adu
Тема Re: server process crash
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The only FATAL message when the error occurred was this

WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back
the current transaction and exit, because another server process
exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and
repeat your command.
FATAL:  the database system is in recovery mode
WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back
the current transaction and exit, because another server process
exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.

We do have java code called by pl/java    ...but there seems to be no
indication on why the crash occurred.