Re: [GENERAL] [BUGS] Postgresql query HAVING do not work

От Gwork
Тема Re: [GENERAL] [BUGS] Postgresql query HAVING do not work
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Looking at tutorial I can not replicate those querys to Postgresql
without serious editing. But, I simply want to create a hierarchical
model tree that look like Amazon.

What's your general solution on that can work better and easy to
maintain than Nested Set Model with update lock?