Re: monitoring CREATE INDEX [CONCURRENTLY]

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: monitoring CREATE INDEX [CONCURRENTLY]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It seems we can easily extend this to also monitor REINDEX
[CONCURRENTLY].  Attached is a quick patch.

For the concurrently part, we currently don't have any phases defined
for the index swap and drop, but maybe we can just skip that initially.
What happens if we don't have those?

It might be nice to have a column in the view not only for the table OID
but also the index OID.  That is obviously not so useful for CREATE
INDEX but more useful for REINDEX.  I haven't looked into how adding
that would work.

Вложения