Re: [HACKERS] [buildfarm-members] BuildFarm client release 4.19

От Mikael Kjellström
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [buildfarm-members] BuildFarm client release 4.19
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] [buildfarm-members] BuildFarm client release 4.19  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-04-19 15:59, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I have released version 4.19 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client. It can
> be downloaded from
> <https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/downloads/releases/build-farm-4_19.tgz>

I don't know if it's only me or if others have noticed this also but I
have the buildfarm client set up like this:

/home/pgbf
/home/pgbf/build-farm-4
/home/pgbf/buildfarm@ -> build-farm-4.19/
/home/pgbf/buildroot

and then I have a cron job that does this:

x y * * * cd /home/pgbf/buildfarm && ./run_build.pl REL9_6_STABLE

and when it tries to run I get the following error:

cannot create
/usr/home/pgbf/buildroot/REL9_6_STABLE/loach.lastrun-logs/lastcomand.log:
No such file or directory
gmake is not GNU Make - please fix config file at ./run_build.pl line 343.

if I manually create the directory loach.lastrun-logs the script then
continues normally.

I am no perl guru so I can't figure out really what is going on here.  I
think that the directory
/usr/home/pgbf/buildroot/REL9_6_STABLE/loach.lastrun-logs needs to be
created before the PGBuild/Utils.pm sub run_log tries to write to it.

/Mikael