Re: Docbook 5.x

От Alexander Law
Тема Re: Docbook 5.x
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello Jürgen,
14.09.2016 16:05, Jürgen Purtz wrote:
> For me the following topics are ok: 18, 19, 22, 37.
The problem with 37 is that such flat numbering present only in
refentry. Other sections (sect1, sect2) have independent numbering.
So you can't find "Table 236", but you can find "Table 27.2. Collected
Statistics Views" in monitoring-stats.html, for example. So it's
inconsistent at least.
> If possible we shall invest some more effort in solutions for: 1 (up +
> home not only in footer but also in header), 8, 11, 20, 30.
What is marked "+" in the "XSLT alignment exists" column is already
solved. I mean that I've developed the XSLT templates that eliminate the
indicated differences.
I presented a patch with all the templates before (for 9.5) and adapted
it for the master branch now.
> Topics 9 and 22 seems to be identical.
Yes, that difference required changes in two places and I duplicated the
topic erroneously.

Best regards,
Alexander