Re: Server Down problem

От Volker
Тема Re: Server Down problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi tom,

the database is on a mountable volume. So that could be our problem.
Reading your comments i would like to know if an automatic initdb on
postmaster startup can be disabled.
Is this possible?

We would receive a severe postmaster error, but this would be expected
behaviour in case that the mountable volume is temporarily unavailable.

Volker