Re: Replication for R/W offline use

От Gábor SZŰCS
Тема Re: Replication for R/W offline use
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Greg,

Thanks, that sounds really reasonable. I'll have to get really
familiar with it, though.
First of all, I need Windows clients for offline use -- maybe cygwin will do.
Second, I don't exactly know what is the effect of disabling triggers
and rules: will it affect transactions running in parallel (a real
problem), or will triggers be disabled for that transaction only
(sounds like trouble)?