Re: reuse tablespace from crashed PSQL instance

От Alex Ignatov
Тема Re: reuse tablespace from crashed PSQL instance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please describe more  your problem. Say A happend and I need B
Alex Ignatov
The Russian Postgres Company

On 21.06.2016 11:40, Artem Tomyuk wrote:
So what are my steps to reconnect it?

I should run create tablespace command again or just add path and name to the postgresql.conf?

There is nothing in relation data files that prevent you to do it (no headers etc in files) except xmin and xmax info from tuple %).
So the short answer is yes you can do it but may be you will not see any data from it if for example current txid is less than xmin's from data files.
PS There is no transportable tablespaces as they are in Oracle. So you can only try it  at home ;)

Alex Ignatov
Russian Postgres Company