Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/16/19 4:22 PM, Julie Nishimura wrote:
> Adrian, Hitwise is the name of our company. Unfortunately, it does not

Aah that would explain it.

> help to find how I can migrate missing search config or install whatever
> is on 8.3. I did not restore the entire database (due to its large
> size), I've dumped and restored just about 200 hundred tables they
> needed on staging. Perhaps, some functions need to be migrated as well,
> just do not know where to look...

I would start by looking at the queries that where running slowly and
see what they where calling.

Also in the 8.3 database using psql:

\df
if you want more info:
\df+

That will list the functions installed in the database. It will be a
long list. You can reduce by using a pattern. For more info see:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/app-psql.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4
Сообщение: Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4