Re: Bad performance on simple query

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Bad performance on simple query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  Limit  (cost=0.00..7.99 rows=5 width=106) (actual time=0.024..0.042 rows=5 loops=1)
>   ->  Index Scan Backward using idx_trip_history_owner_access_ts on triphistory  (cost=0.00..142.20 rows=89
width=106)(actual time=0.021..0.034 rows=5 loops=1)
>         Index Cond: (ownerid = 10015)
>  Total runtime: 0.091 ms
> (4 rows)
>

> BTW, this is after several runs of the query, shouldn't all this stuff be in memory?

Are you saying it's excessive you need the compound query?  Cause
that's running in 91microseconds as pointed out by Alan.

От: Alan Hodgson
Сообщение: Re: Bad performance on simple query
От: Dimi Paun
Сообщение: Re: Bad performance on simple query