Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL - Services delivery query ?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL - Services delivery query ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Nov 16, 2007 10:49 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Dhas Jeba G wrote:
> > Hello Team,
> >
> > We are  working  on a  Large  Size Opportunity with a Govt Institution
> > in India
> >
> > The following  link  mentions  about Post Gres  Support  and  it
> > associated cost http://www.sun.com/software/products/postgresql/support.jsp
> >
> > However  we need  to know  the following
> >
> > 1.  Is the the support deliverables for standard / Premium Support on
> > PostGres same like any other software from SUN.
> > 2. The service delivery model & call logging process same as any other
> > SUN software
> > 3. If customer would liek to have a Installation services ( onsite) do
> > we have any option / pricing available
> > 4. Most importantly are we supporting any customer in APAC on  this ? Is
> > tehre a referal ?
>
> Why are you asking PostgreSQL about this? These are questions for Sun.

Well, I think it's reasonable to ask the members of the community who
may have used Sun's PostgreSQL services if they think Sun supports
postgresql as well as they do any other software packages they sell
support for, etc...

I think in this case we were just accidentally CCd to a corporate email.