Re: Is there a way to kill a connection from the pg_stat_activitly list?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Is there a way to kill a connection from the pg_stat_activitly list?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 10/15/07, Jessica Richard <rjessil@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot!
>
> "select pg_cancel_backend(procpid) " can end the current query for that
> user, but then this connection becomes IDLE, still connected.
>
> Is there a command for me to totally disconnect a user by procpid? Some
> times, I need to kick out a particular Postgres user completely.

From the command line on the server you can issue a kill <pid> to do
that.  From within pgsql you'd need to write a function in an
untrusted language to pull it off.

От: Jessica Richard
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way to kill a connection from the pg_stat_activitly list?
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way to kill a connection from the pg_stat_activitly list?