Re: [EXTERNAL]: Re: pglogical install errors openSUSE Leap 42.1

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL]: Re: pglogical install errors openSUSE Leap 42.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/18/20 2:07 PM, Bellrose, Brian wrote:
> I found a repository that offered it and added the repo.
> https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:vjt:ifad/openSUSE_Leap_42.1/home:vjt:ifad.repo
>
> Only time will tell if that was a wise decision. I only need to it to get me through my upgrade. Moving all these to
RHEL8.1 and Postgres 11.7. Going to use pglogical to try and reduce downtime.

Well that is interesting:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:vjt:ifad

a UN agency:

https://www.ifad.org/en/about

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Bellrose, Brian"
Сообщение: RE: [EXTERNAL]: Re: pglogical install errors openSUSE Leap 42.1
От: Marc Munro
Сообщение: Re: policies and extensions