Re: Logical replication failed recovery

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Logical replication failed recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/9/19 6:08 AM, Lou Tseng wrote:

Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

> Hi adrian,
>
> You are right.  Increasing the wal_kept_segments didn't solve the
> problem. However, I didn't find any scenario in the documentation
> applied to my case.
> Is there a way to get the databases resynced?

It is still not clear to me how you got into this state. You might want
to spend some time looking at the logs to see if you can figure that
out, to prevent a recurrence.

In the meantime I would say the way to get re-synced is to start over.
In other words empty the table(s) on the subscriber side and start the
subscriptions over again.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com