Re: Quick Reference Software Guide

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Quick Reference Software Guide
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
2006/6/7, Jim C. Nasby <jnasby@pervasive.com>:
> On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 07:43:59PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> > >I tend to find the output of \df pretty useless unless you already know
> > >what the function you want is called.
> >
> > The neat 'chart' that the programming dept at the University I worked at
> > had was a chart of system tables for Oracle, showing the
> > inter-relationships between them ... just to add my 2c worth ...
>
> There's actually a number of 'cheat sheets' that could be created.
> System tables (though having something like newsysviews would probably
> eliminate a lot of the need for that), system/stats views, function
> reference, pl* reference, interface API references, etc.

Some already exist. For beginners, there is Peter Freitag's cheat
sheet (http://www.petefreitag.com/cheatsheets/postgresql/). There's
also Josh Berkus's annotated postgresql.conf (not really a small cheat
sheet but something really useful IMO).

--
Guillaume.

От: stefan@net-tex.de
Сообщение: Re: Cafepress, or?
От: Chris Browne
Сообщение: Re: Quick Reference Software Guide