Re: Function not imported in Entity Framework

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Function not imported in Entity Framework
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/6/20 1:36 AM, Vikram Sah wrote:
> Dear sir/mam,
>
> I want to integrate PostgreSQL database to entity framework in asp.net
> <http://asp.net> using database first approach. but when try to add
> function then error occurred:
>
> *Error 6046: Unable to generate function import return type of the store
> function.*

This really a question for the EntityFramework maintainers/users. Still
I did find this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24161005/error-6046-unable-to-generate-function-import-return-type-of-the-store-function

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Charles Clavadetscher
Сообщение: Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt
Сообщение: Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt