Re: Problem starting up PostgreSQL 8.0 database service in Windows 2003 server

От ron
Тема Re: Problem starting up PostgreSQL 8.0 database service in Windows 2003 server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi guys,

I appreciate much all your help on this one. The user account postgres which I used to startup the PostgreSQL db service has been misgrouped in the Administrators group. All things well now.

Many thanks!

ron