Re: What is best link to install latest postgresql on windows xp

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: What is best link to install latest postgresql on windows xp
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You can get that from here --> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=binary%2Fv8.2.0%2Fwin32%2Fpostgresql-8.2.0-1.zip

Regards,
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 12/10/06, Philippe Salama <karebacnyc@yahoo.com> wrote:
I just uninstalled at home, because what I had is old and I want the latest.

I installed at work, but I forgot the best link to install the latest postgresql and also the odbc for windows so I can link to tables with MS Access.

Thanks!