Re: [ADMIN] Questions on Streaming Replication

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Questions on Streaming Replication
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Questions on Streaming Replication  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-admin
I think you should be ok between different versions of Linux, provided:

- both systems use hardware with same endianness and bitness (e.g both
64 bit Intel say)

- both OS are the same bitness (e.g both 64 bit)

regards

Mark

On 06/07/17 11:29, Wei Shan wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Is it possible setup streaming replication between different OS?
>
> For example, between RHEL6 and RHEL7. I understand that it is not
> possible between Windows and Linux.I need to migrate a PostgreSQL
> instance to a new host, while upgrading the OS if possible.
>
> Has anyone done this before?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ang Wei Shan

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Questions on Streaming Replication
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Questions on Streaming Replication