some errors with using Kerberos authentication in PSQL

От rahimeh khodadadi
Тема some errors with using Kerberos authentication in PSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I try to setup kerberos authentication in Postgresql 8.1.18 on centos.

But I have some problem.

1) The configuration of  krb5.conf is:
 [realms]
  EXAMPLE.COM<http://EXAMPLE.COM
> ={

    kdc=star :88
    admin_server=star:749
    default_domain= example.com<http://example.com>
}

2) Then, I created principal as "  postgres/star@EXAMPLE.COM<mailto:star@EXAMPLE.COM> " and its password is saved in '/usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.keytab' .

(star is localhost IP, but in hosts.conf I configure like: 213.233.169.93   star)

3) I setup postgresql.conf as below:

krb_server_keyfile = '/usr/local/pgsql/data/
postgresql.keytab'
krb_srvname = 'postgres/star@EXAMPLE.COM<mailto:star@EXAMPLE.COM>'

krb_server_hostname = 'star'         # empty string matches any keytab entry
krb_caseins_users = off

4) I create user "frank"  in Psql .

5) Then I set up hba.conf :

host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0<http://0.0.0.0/0>              krb5
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32<http://127.0.0.1/32>           krb5

When I want to connect to Postgresql, it gives error.

# kinit frank

[root@star bin]# ./psql -h star  -U frank  -d test

psql: krb5_sendauth: Bad application version was sent (via sendauth)

I should mention that  both postgresql server and krb-server are in same system and my IP is acquring from dhcp server  of university.  Where is wrong.

Please help me. I serverly need it.

--
With Best Regards
Miss.KHodadadi