periodic refresh of pre-production stages

От Zwettler Markus (OIZ)
Тема periodic refresh of pre-production stages
Дата
Список pgsql-general

hi,

we have to refresh our DEV and UAT stages periodically with PRD data.

we will to do this by cloning the whole cluster using pg_basebackup or restoring our filesystem backup (data + archive).

I saw that the database system identifier stays the same. is there any complication on this?

thx