Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?
Дата
Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>  On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 13:54 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
>  > I've gotten a report that several people were arbitrarily kicked off
>  > planetpostgresql.org.  Surely if people's RSS feeds are going to be
>  > cancelled, we'd discuss it on this list?
>
>  I did not "kick off" . I remove them temporarily, because of the rules.
>
>  The rule is simple:
>
>  ==============
>  *If* your posts are very long, please break them into two parts. One
>  that's included on planetpostgresql.org and a second that's available
>  after clicking a link. This will keep the layout of planetpostgresql.org
>  easy and quick for our visitors. See examples on Planet PostgreSQL.

I have a small question about this.  I have a small blog that is
carried by planet but hosted on blogger...AFAIK, there is no way to
break up the post there.  Should I be looking for a new place to blog?
(I can't stand serendipity).

merlin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: