Re: Perspective: PostgreSQL usage boon after release of 8.2

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Perspective: PostgreSQL usage boon after release of 8.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/7/06, Ken Johanson <pg-user@kensystem.com> wrote:
> Just a quick thought, and an possibly over-optimistic forecast:
> I'm am SOOO looking forward to hearing the beta announcement for 8.2...
> hopefully that version's still on target for the standard string escape
> option.. This *one* roadblock will be gone.

I have to agree. 8.2 is shaping up to be one of those odd releases is
light on the attention grabbing 'enterprise features' but packs lots
of quiet usability improvements that benefit everybody.  7.4 was
another release like that...

Merlin