Re: max_fsm_pages, shared_buffers and checkpoint_segments

От Y Sidhu
Тема Re: max_fsm_pages, shared_buffers and checkpoint_segments
Дата
Re: max_fsm_pages, shared_buffers and checkpoint_segments
Список pgsql-performance
I cannot answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me. Hehe. I am really trying to get our vacuum times down. The cause of the problem, I believe, are daily mass deletes. Yes, I am working on performing vacuums more than once a day. No, I am not considering partitioning the offending table because a few scripts have to be changed. I am also turning the knobs as I find them.

Any help is appreciated b'cause "I can't hold er t'gether much longer kap'n." Sorry, that's the best 'Scotty' I can do this morning.

Yudhvir