Re: Pre-version pg_upgrade syntax check

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Pre-version pg_upgrade syntax check
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

>> So you already have 11 and 12 instances of Postgres running?

Adrian,

I just started 12.1 and, as user postgres, read last Friday's backup file.
All's well.

A final question: which conf file do I edit so when I enter 'psql -l' (or
open a specific database) I don't need to enter my password? I don't recall
having to reset this permission with prior upgrades and want to do so now.

Regards,

Rich